We Are the Leading Full-Service Influencer Marketing Agency in Switzerland
Since 2016 we have been on a mission to professionalize the Swiss influencer marketing sector, acting as pioneers with a mission to give brands a real face that people relate to, stand out from the noise, and reconnect to consumers in order to gain real competitive advantage.
Our in-house technology and smart processes guarantee efficiency, while our creative storytelling approach generates real impact.
Our fierce and diverse community of 3,000+ storytellers, content creators, influencers and community voices stretches across the entire content creator universe and sectors, from micro to macro influencers, and from lifestyle to finance. They inspire and engage your communities.
Some of Our Latest Success Stories
Influencer Marketing Works
Influencer marketing keeps evolving fast. Whereas in the past influencer marketing used to be seen as separate from other marketing disciplines, this siloed approach is fastly disappearing. Not only has influencer marketing become a core component of any smart brand’s core marketing mix, influencer content is also used and repurposed in a much more versatile and omni-channel approach, generating ever more value. Here’s why it works:
With our hassle-free full service approach all you have to do is think of what you want to achieve for your brand, we do all the rest.
In order to meet your objectives, we offer a diverse set of campaign types and services.
- Multi influencer campaigns & year strategies
- Omni-platform storytelling
- Employer branding
- Corporate ambassador program
- Digital sampling
- Branded filters and special effects
- Multi influencer campaigns & year strategiesWhether your goal is to find the perfect influencers for a specific campaign or build a squad of long term brand ambassadors, our team supports you and takes the lead every step of the way with the right creative concepts, influencers and flawless campaign execution. For those brands wanting to achieve more our strategists gladly create and execute your year-long or even multi-year social influence strategies.
- Omni-platform storytellingThe influencers and content creators we work with are great storytellers creating top content. We look beyond the borders of traditional influencer marketing and work with these creative minds to do a lot more. Some of the ways in which we help our clients stand out include: recreating or enriching website content, reinvigorating social media content feeds, reimagining traditional content marketing, nurturing non social media communication channels (e.g. newsletters, catalogues, advertising) and much more.
- Employer brandingAttracting the right skilled talent can be a tough challenge in today’s labour market. Influencers can help make your organization more appealing to your target professionals and help you get a competitive edge.
- Corporate ambassador programSome of your brand’s most impactful advocates are often right in front of you: your own employees. With our corporate ambassador program, we help you select and groom those employees with brand star potential, turning them into powerful brand ambassadors, highly effective influencers helping to spread your brand’s message and contributing to its success.
- Digital samplingGet your products in the spotlight with our digital sampling program. Based on your target audience we select a large group of fitting influencers, mainly high-engagement micro and nano influencers, and provide them with the product you wish to promote along with factsheets and message points with an invitation to talk about your product to their audiences in an appealing way.
- Branded filters and special effectsReimagine your digital brand experience with customised brand filters and special effects for Instagram and TikTok. Our expert creators will bring your brand to life and stimulate unmatched audience engagement.
Holistic Omni-Channel Is the Way
Our unique holistic approach combines Social Media Services, Influencer Marketing and Performance Marketing, meticulously stitched together by brilliant brand strategists, inspiring creators, exceptional ideas and engaging, authentic content across digital platforms and channels.
Influencer marketing keeps evolving fast. Whereas in the past influencer marketing used to be seen as separate from other marketing disciplines, this siloed approach is disappearing fast. Not only has influencer marketing become a core component of any smart brand’s core marketing mix, influencer content is also used and repurposed in a much more versatile and omni-channel approach, generating ever more value.
We Work With All Major Social Media Platforms and Know Them Inside Out
We partner and work closely together with leading social media platforms, specifically TikTok, Facebook and Instagram, to always bring our clients the latest and the best of what social media has to offer.
Beyond Influencer Marketing: How We Do What We Do, Best
Born in Switzerland, home in DACH. As true social influence pioneers since 2016, we challenge traditional influencer marketing and constantly strive to reinvent how it’s done, making it smarter, more versatile, more creative and more effective. Our approach is built on a few core pillars:
Meet Kingfluencers’ Platform
All Kingfluencers campaigns as well as our influencer community and communications are managed with our best-in-class proprietary software platform, developed by and for experts in the field. Our platform offers a unique mix of features geared towards the perfect execution of your influencer marketing strategies.
Influencer Marketing in Numbers
Keep your finger on the pulse with our latest insightful articles and publications.
More than 85% of the Swiss population can be reached on social media and 40% follow influencers. Can they be influenced to make purchases through these channels? Our study on where and how Swiss consumers find inspiration and information about products and brands today, says yes.
While there are distinctions between the B2B and B2C decision-making processes, digital influence remains a powerful tool for both. Influencers can bring your brand’s values and core messages to life and create stronger connections with your audience, moving your brand from supplier to ‘friend.’
Although the term “storytelling” is (over)used non-stop in marketing circles, it sometimes feels like a mythical creature many talk about but few ever really see. One thing we know is that stories work.
The reasons why B2B brands should do influencer marketing are clear – but how to do it successfully requires knowledge and skill. We’ll dive into the key components of successful B2B influencer marketing campaigns to give your brand a personality and voice and generate digital influence to positively impact your business.
We have noticed some restrictions, but TikTok still remains the place to connect. But what is really going on behind the hotly debated #TikTokBan?Like the TikTok company itself, Kingfluencers is closely monitoring current events. While a ban is less likely to occur here in the DACH region, we’re exploring what it would mean.
At the beginning of May, we experienced two intense but super exciting and above all inspiring days full of infotainment at #OMR23 in Hamburg. In case you missed our exclusive newsletter or didn’t follow us along on LinkedIn and Instagram, here’s a short recap with our highlights and learnings.
We recently wrote about how retail expanded from brick-and-mortar stores to include e-commerce and has been expanding further to also include social and livestream commerce. Many attributes of Switzerland and the Swiss people make us an ideal audience to target with new retail initiatives.
What trends are we now seeing within this new, broad scope of retail?
Stay In Sync
Stay in sync with the latest social influence news, updates and advice. Sign up to our monthly newsletter.
FREE STUDY REPORT
Download our FREE STUDY REPORT about WHAT INSPIRES AND INFLUENCES SWISS CONSUMERS now!
Simply add your email address below to get all insights into our newest consumer study.