Our goal is to design our service in such a way that you as an influencer have as much time as possible for yourself and your community. The less administrative work you have to do, the better we do our job. Retirement may still be a long way off for you, but it is not only important to make provisions for this phase, but also partly obligatory. That is why it is necessary to declare your income correctly as a self-employed influencer. This is not always easy – and administratively complex.

As a principal, we are unfortunately not allowed to take over all the work for you in this context, but we can gladly support you in applying for self-employment status.

Here is an overview of the most important points:

  • Register with the respective SVA as a self-employed person (cantonally regulated) and send us the registration confirmation (you will find some SVA links below). From then on, you are responsible for submitting the required contributions to the correct fund on time.
  • Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service to all influencers who work with us via a GmbH or AG. In this case, we require an invoice directly from the relevant GmbH or AG for the payment of your campaign activities.

Mandatory declaration

Since you are obliged to declare your turnover from self-employment from CHF 2,300.00 per year, we are obliged to ensure this as a client.

Until you either provide proof of self-employment or invoice your services via a limited company (AG, GmbH, KG), we will withhold 16% for AHV/IV/EO/ALV directly from campaign sales.

It is important to us that you are optimally supported in this process and we are happy to help you.

Your Kingfluencers team

T: +41 44 211 55 33
E: contact@kingfluencers.com

Relevant links: